Cerbero Suite Advanced Review
. It is a powerful application that handles several file-formats including PE, Mach-O, ELF, Java, SWF, DEX, PDF, DOC Analyze, parse, XLS, RTF, Zip, etc. This intelligent tool lets you analyze the structure, code, and many other things of dozens of file formats. Featuring additional advanced tools, Cerbero Suite Advanced is designed specifically for experts in the security and forensic field. Supported Windows versions ranging from Windows XP to Windows 10. In addition, the tool also includes basic functions and filters allowing you to perform the most common operations on data, such as conversion, transformation, debugging, encryption, hashing, and much more.
Features of Cerbero Suite Advanced
- A trusted book for whipping and analyzing accurate and accurate information and knowing exactly the nature of viral files and malware.
- Able to handle multiple file-formats including PE, Mach-O, ELF, Java, SWF, DEX, PDF, DOC Analyze, parse, XLS, RTF, Zip, and more.
- Allows you to check the structure, code, and many other features of the large file size.
- It is a very useful book for security specialists and forensic specialists.
- Supports Windows windows from Windows XP to Windows 10.
- Includes basic settings and filters for conversion, modification, debugging, encryption, hashing, and more.
- Provides many search tools for automatic details, detailed analysis, Windows memory details.
- Install with advanced tools, including scheduler, one-click data loggers, defragmenters, and more.
- Promotional Writers make essays and perform quickly.
- Introducing Debugger.
- Examination of the structures involved.
- Memorandum notes when available.
- Review Windows Hibernation files.
- The study of internal structures.
- A complete study of memory.
- Search for Windows Raw Memory Images (WINMEM).
- Study of SSDT, IDT, GDT.
Cerbero Suite Advanced Technology Setup Details
- Full Name: Cerbero Suite Advanced
- Set File Name: Cerbero_Suite_Advanced_v3.5.1.zip
- File Size: 42 MB
- Installation Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Suitable device: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 si (x64)
- Publication Supplemental Issue Added: 12 July 2020
Status Requirements from Cerbero Suite Advanced
- Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB
- File Size: 50 MB
- Processor: Intel Dual Core 2 GHz or higher