Superluminal Stardust for Adobe After Effects Review
Superluminal Stardust is a Modular 3D modular system for After Effects. It is very easy to use the network as well as the boats and many preset to create amazing things. With this application, you can take your heart to a whole new level and it will take 3D images from OBJ files.
Superluminal Stardust for Adobe After Effects acquired by Mac is a unique effect that replicates these components in different ways. Advanced node has an easy-to-use interface that lets you start with a preview or create your own nodes. You can also add emitters, items as well as powers as they all work in one 3D space on one component. You can also create beautiful images by recreating small pieces in different ways. With Label, you can make beautiful picture actions by rearranging parts in different ways.
Features of Superluminal Stardust for Adobe After Effects
- Modular 3D granular system for After Effects.
- Easy to use node based applications, as well as ships and many, presets to create amazing effects.
- They can take your heart to a whole new level.
- 3D rendering from OBJ files.
- They can create interesting images to attract and graze in many different ways.
Superluminal Stardust for Adobe After Effects Technology Setup Details
- Name: Download Superluminal Stardust for Adobe After Effects
- Filename: Superluminal_Stardust_1.6.0.rar
- size: 109 MB
- Set type: integrated / fully installed standalone
System Requirements for Superluminal Stardust for Adobe After Effects
- Operation: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard disk space: 150 MB of free space required.
- Process: Intel Pentium 4 or later.