Image-Line SliceX Overview
Image-Line Slicex crack uses advanced detection algorithms to insert songs/tap images into pieces and play them independently from the Piano list or controller. If the file wave contains the chip/area data it will be used automatically rather than the complex identification algorithm. A new sliceSlicex plug-in method is a sample control from Image-Line that allows you to insert lead drums and other audio samples into each component and assign them independent MIDI notes. Once set up, you can map the regions to your MIDI controller for more functions and details.
Image-Line Slicex gives you ADSR control over independent pieces, allowing you to carve the envelope as the main breaking model just like you would each playing drums from a box purchased from a store. It also allows you to add enhanced functions to the pan, speed, cleaning, and other parameters of each piece using LFOs, proper speed, and other features. Slicex also features advanced time-extending capabilities that allow you to change the speed of your modules worldwide or off-track for greater accuracy.
Features of Image-Line SliceX
- Big show as a visionary and write on it
- Real-time debugging feature
- The Wave Editor features work functions such as voice editing, customization, proofreading, and more.
- Slicex uses advanced to detect algorithms to detect songwriting.
- This section is a quick introduction guide to using Slicex and covers some of the common pitfalls faced by new users.
Image-Line SliceX Technical Setup Details
- Full name: SliceX image line
- Set Filename: Image-Line_SliceX_v1.0.10.rar
- Full Order List: 13 MB
- Configuration type: offline installer / full standalone setting
- Easy Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 bit (x64)
System Requirements for Image-Line SliceX
- Mode of Operation: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Note (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Storage space: 15 MB of free space required.
- Manufacturer: Intel Dual Core processors or later.