SoftPerfect Connection Emulator Pro Overview
SoftPerfect Connection Emulator Pro Crack is a multifunctional WAN environment emulator for network application developers, system administrators, and network engineers to help them test the network applications to get the potential of network applications under inter- different. Most applications work well on broadband connections, but what if your application is also used on low-speed communication connections such as GPRS or Satellite? This is where SCE comes in handy. Therefore, it reports a network connection with low broadband limits, nostalgia, and loss. Using this intelligent tool, you can test how well your application performs on slow or long-distance connections to ensure the quality of your product output. It provides the developers with a rich set of parameters that can be tweaked to report the connection you want. The program is easy to install on the system and the user does not have to pay too much attention to the process, which does not take much time to complete.
The program includes useful tools for selecting a variable rate, specific to a particular type of relationship. It allows you to carefully select the limitations, identify regulated errors or terminations on the streaming database, and test lost packages to test a low-level network connection. For this purpose, the developer will provide a list of pre-configured profiles that will simplify things. All changes can be saved to a custom folder at any time. This way there is no need to do the same situations every time a special skill is required. There are options to enrich the list by adding links and speed differences. Other specific processes of moving rates include the ability to define the direction of the path. The program can schedule changes to allow pre-woven packages and display filters to emulate templates, links, or addresses. Overall, the SoftPerfect Connection Emulator Pro is a user-friendly platform that offers environmentally friendly management for developers to simulate web connections.
Features of SoftPerfect Connection Emulator Pro
- Versatile WAN environment emulator that tests the network applications for the availability of network applications under different conditions.
- Emulates network connection with low broadband limits, latency, and loss.
- Allows you to select a specific movement rate, specific to a particular type of connection.
- Allows you to selectively apply bandwidth limits, random or fixed delays to data streams.
- It will be like losing a packet to simulate a low-level communication channel.
- Includes predefined profiles that make things easier.
- It will not be necessary to do the same situations every time a special arrangement is required.
- Offers the opportunity to interpret traffic management.
- Able to turn on bridge transformers to forward packets and turn on filters to mimic specific protocols, networks, or addresses.
SoftPerfect Connection Emulator Pro Technical Setup Details
- Full name software: SoftPerfect Connection Emulator Pro
- Configuration file name: SoftPerfect_Connection_Emulator_Pro_1.8.rar
- Resolution size: 7.6 MB
- Configuration type: offline installer / full standalone setting
- Mechanical Compatibility: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest version release added: 12 July 2020
System Requirements for SoftPerfect Connection Emulator Pro
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM: 1 GB
- Hard Disk: 10 MB
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV or higher